GLEE PORTUGAL || fórum
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

InícioÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar
Entrar
Nome de usuário:
Senha:
Entrar automaticamente: 
:: Esqueci-me da senha
Tópicos semelhantes
Últimos assuntos
» Facebook Glee Page
Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyQua Mar 19, 2014 5:19 pm por gleepage

» Hey Guys!!
Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySáb Out 19, 2013 1:35 pm por BlaineAnderson

» Twitter/Rpg
Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySeg Jun 17, 2013 5:23 pm por BlaineAnderson

» hey there! :)
Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyQua Mar 20, 2013 11:14 pm por heatty7

» 3x19 - Prom-asaurus
Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyTer Mar 12, 2013 4:28 pm por gleeaisslms

» i'm new ihihih
Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySáb Fev 09, 2013 7:41 pm por sararibeiro

» Grupo de Dança/Teatro Lisboa - Junta-te!
Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySáb Jan 26, 2013 3:30 pm por hugo_16

» It's show time!
Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySex Dez 28, 2012 2:49 pm por MysticalOdille

» Season 4 [Discussão]
Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyQua Dez 19, 2012 9:16 pm por RodrigooF

Parcerias
{twilighters portugal}
{séries da tv}
{fanfic portugal}
{portugal creative}
{true blood portugal}
{circus fórum}
{tvd portugal}
{clipremierevents}
{kristen stewart portugal}
{rpg v-portugal}
{glee portugal (blog)}
{paramore community}
{logan lerman portugal}
{vanessa hudgens st portugal}
{bruno mars portugal}
{supernatural portugal}
{tvp pt}

Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'

Ir para baixo 
+5
Firework
IôIô
headless_chicken
BabsBubblegum
sarz.
9 participantes
AutorMensagem
sarz.
Cheerleader
Cheerleader
sarz.

Feminino Mensagens : 433

Gleeks area
Personagem: quinn fabray.
Cover: hello / sing / get it right.
Team: thefuckermans.

Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' Empty
MensagemAssunto: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyQui Jun 23, 2011 3:33 pm

“I’m not Finn Hudson,” actor Cory Monteith says of his beloved Glee character in an exclusive interview in this Sunday’s PARADE with Shawna Malcom. Opening up about his troubled past as he never has before, Monteith explains, “I’m lucky on so many counts—I’m lucky to be alive.”

The actor grew up in Victoria, British Columbia, feeling like an outsider. His parents divorced when he was 7, and by 13, Monteith—once a promising student who at age 5 could read at a fourth-grade level—was skipping school to get drunk and smoke pot. Monteith estimates that by the age of 16, when he quit for good, he had attended 12 different schools, including alternative programs for troubled teens. “I burned a lot of bridges,” he says. “I was out of control.”

At that point, so was his drug use. Monteith admits, “Anything and everything, as much as possible,” he says. “I had a serious problem.”

Afraid that he “could die,” his mother and a group of friends staged an intervention when he was 19. “That’s when I first went to rehab. I did the stint but then went back to doing exactly what I left off doing.” Monteith might have continued down that path if not for what he calls “the crystallizing event.”

“I stole a significant amount of money from a family member,” he admits. “I knew I was going to get caught, but I was so desperate I didn’t care. It was a cry for help. I was confronted and I said, ‘Yeah, it was me.’ It was the first honorable, truthful thing that had come out of my mouth in years.”

He was given an ultimatum: Get clean, or the family member would report him to the police and press charges. Although it wasn’t the first time Monteith had taken something that didn’t belong to him (“A lot of things went missing when I was around; I had high overhead to take care of ”), up until that point he had avoided prosecution.

“I was done fighting myself,” he recalls of his turning point. “I finally said, ‘I’m gonna start looking at my life and figure out why I’m doing this.’”

Monteith moved in with a family friend in the small Canadian city of Nanaimo, where he quit using drugs, got a job as a roofer and began the process of rebuilding his life. He worked with an acting coach who put Monteith in front of the camera to do a scene about a guy contemplating suicide. It was a life-altering moment for Monteith, the first time he’d felt the satisfaction of “working hard and being good at something.”

The perspective Monteith has gained is part of the reason he is choosing to speak out about his past now. He tells PARADE, “I don’t want kids to think it’s okay to drop out of school and get high, and they’ll be famous actors, too. … But for those people who might give up: Get real about what you want and go after it. If I can, anyone can.”

Along with career success have come personal victories. This spring, Monteith received a high school diploma from an alternative school he attended in Victoria, British Columbia. And in late 2009, he reunited with his father for the first time in 17 years. “We’d spoken maybe three or four times [during that period],” Monteith says, “and he reached out to me on Facebook. I couldn’t shut the door, so I got on a plane. He greeted me at the airport, and [he and Monteith’s stepmother] were so happy they were almost crying. It was a good time. At some point, you realize your parents are human. They make the best decisions they can with the options available to them.”

source: http://www.parade.com/celebrity/2011/06/cory-monteith-glee.html#.TgNNj-Y0Be4
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
http://recklessinsanity.tumblr.com/
BabsBubblegum
Sex Master
Sex Master
BabsBubblegum

Feminino Mensagens : 992

Gleeks area
Personagem: Rachel Berry ♥
Cover: I Feel Pretty/ Unpretty, Defying Gravity, Smile
Team: Faberry

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyQui Jun 23, 2011 6:50 pm

Sad que adorável a parte dele ter voltado a falar com o pai.
http://babs.blogs.sapo.pt
headless_chicken
McKinley High
McKinley High
headless_chicken

Masculino Mensagens : 103

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyQui Jun 23, 2011 7:53 pm

Uma grande história de vida, isto mostra que ainda temos muito para aprender e que mal sabemos o que é a vida.
IôIô
Co-administração
Co-administração
IôIô

Feminino Mensagens : 356

Gleeks area
Personagem: Kurt :')
Cover: Imagine, Total Eclipse of the Heart, Losing my Religion, Loser like me, Somewhere, Fix you
Team: Klaine , Puckleberry

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyQui Jun 23, 2011 9:19 pm

BabsBubblegum escreveu:
Sad que adorável a parte dele ter voltado a falar com o pai.
Firework
Cheerios'up
Cheerios'up
Firework

Masculino Mensagens : 1168

Gleeks area
Personagem: Rachel, Santana, Quinn, Brittany e Sam
Cover: Quase todas xD
Team: Samchel, Puckleberry e Faberry-friendship. I also ship Quick.

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySáb Jun 25, 2011 9:46 pm

isto sim, é uma história de vida. às vezes preocupamo-nos com coisas tão fúteis e insignificantes, quando do outro lado do planeta (ou até mesmo ao nosso lado) estão pessoas a passar por momentos bem mais difíceis e angustiantes.
toda a gente devia pôr os olhos no cory monteith, é preciso ter coragem (só para não dizer tomates) para admitir que nem sempre as coisas são um conto de fadas e que a vida pode mudar de um momento para o outro, mesmo que tudo pareça negro e enevoado.
basta querermos. e o cory quis.
Akemi
GLEEK
GLEEK
Akemi

Feminino Mensagens : 1501

Gleeks area
Personagem: Rachel
Cover: Total Eclipse of The Heart, Get It Right, I Feel Pretty/Unpretty, Rolling In The Deep
Team: St. Berry

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySáb Jun 25, 2011 9:51 pm

Firework escreveu:
isto sim, é uma história de vida. às vezes preocupamo-nos com coisas tão fúteis e insignificantes, quando do outro lado do planeta (ou até mesmo ao nosso lado) estão pessoas a passar por momentos bem mais difíceis e angustiantes.
toda a gente devia pôr os olhos no cory monteith, é preciso ter coragem (só para não dizer tomates) para admitir que nem sempre as coisas são um conto de fadas e que a vida pode mudar de um momento para o outro, mesmo que tudo pareça negro e enevoado.

Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' 29zd7vq
bbuterfly
McKinley High
McKinley High
bbuterfly

Feminino Mensagens : 139

Gleeks area
Personagem: Rachel, Blaine, Quinn
Cover: Don't you want me/ total eclipse of the heart/ Get it right/ Don't rain on my parade/ I feel pretty/unpretty
Team: samchel, faberry-friendship, fabrevans

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyDom Jun 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Akemi escreveu:
Firework escreveu:

Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' 29zd7vq

mesmo, uma grande e dificil historia de vida, em que, no final, o Cory conseguiu dar a volta por cima Smile
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Feminino Mensagens : 2943

Gleeks area
Personagem: rachel
Cover: hello
Team: st berry

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptyDom Jun 26, 2011 11:35 pm

Firework escreveu:
http://biiibas.tumblr.com
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySeg Jun 27, 2011 12:51 pm

bibs escreveu:
Firework escreveu:

bless this.
puckle
GLEEK
GLEEK
puckle

Feminino Mensagens : 3202

Gleeks area
Personagem: Brittany
Cover: Keep Holding On / Total Eclipse Of The Heart / Start Me Up, Livin' On A Prayer / Get It Right
Team: Brittana, St.Berry

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySeg Jun 27, 2011 1:23 pm

mary.lb escreveu:
bibs escreveu:
Firework escreveu:

bless this.
http://twitter.com/itspucklebitch
Firework
Cheerios'up
Cheerios'up
Firework

Masculino Mensagens : 1168

Gleeks area
Personagem: Rachel, Santana, Quinn, Brittany e Sam
Cover: Quase todas xD
Team: Samchel, Puckleberry e Faberry-friendship. I also ship Quick.

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' EmptySeg Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm

eu estava inspirado xD
mas seriously, todos merecem estar naquele wonderful cast, mas se há alguém que mereça MESMO, esse alguém é o cory.
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'   Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control' Empty

Glee's Cory Monteith: ‘I Was Out of Control'
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1