InícioRegistrar-seConectar-se
Conectar-se
Nome de usuário:
Senha:
Conexão automática: 
:: Esqueci minha senha
Últimos assuntos
» Facebook Glee Page
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Mar 19, 2014 5:19 pm por gleepage

» Hey Guys!!
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptySab Out 19, 2013 1:35 pm por BlaineAnderson

» Twitter/Rpg
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptySeg Jun 17, 2013 5:23 pm por BlaineAnderson

» hey there! :)
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Mar 20, 2013 11:14 pm por heatty7

» 3x19 - Prom-asaurus
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Mar 12, 2013 4:28 pm por gleeaisslms

» i'm new ihihih
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptySab Fev 09, 2013 7:41 pm por sararibeiro

» Grupo de Dança/Teatro Lisboa - Junta-te!
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptySab Jan 26, 2013 3:30 pm por hugo_16

» It's show time!
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptySex Dez 28, 2012 2:49 pm por MysticalOdille

» Season 4 [Discussão]
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Dez 19, 2012 9:16 pm por RodrigooF

Parcerias
{twilighters portugal}
{séries da tv}
{fanfic portugal}
{portugal creative}
{true blood portugal}
{circus fórum}
{tvd portugal}
{clipremierevents}
{kristen stewart portugal}
{rpg v-portugal}
{glee portugal (blog)}
{paramore community}
{logan lerman portugal}
{vanessa hudgens st portugal}
{bruno mars portugal}
{supernatural portugal}
{tvp pt}

Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)

Ir em baixo 
Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Seguinte
AutorMensagem
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Feminino Mensagens : 2943

Gleeks area
Personagem: rachel
Cover: hello
Team: st berry

Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 Empty
MensagemAssunto: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Ago 31, 2010 10:46 pm

Relembrando a primeira mensagem :

Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 Tumblr_l7v9amM9EC1qaz0cxo1_500

2x01 - Audition

-Everyone has to re-audition for Glee Club, either Puck or Artie won’t make it back in.
-We’re introduced to Sunshine, Charice’s character, and Sam Evans (Chord Overstreet)
-Finn and Rachel are together, and will be for the rest of the season.
-Tina has broken up with Artie because he was a “bad boyfriend” and is now dating Mike Chang.
-Quinn will rejoin the Cheerios

Songs to be performed:
-Empire State of Mind by Alicia Keys and Jay Z (With Mercedes & Artie on lead)
-Billionaire by Bruno Mars and Travie McCoy (Rumoured to be Artie and Puck)

2x02 - Britney/Brittany

-We are introduced to Carl the dentist, John Stamos’ character, and Emma’s boyfriend.
-The kids have to visit the dentist, 4 are put out with anaesthetic and have hallucinations.
-Britney Spears will cameo.
-Brittany will re-enact the “Me against the music” video with Britney.
-Mr Schuester doesn’t want to do Britney’s music, Kurt is “campaigning” for it.

Songs to be sung:
- Toxic (Preformed by Heather Morris/Brittany)
- Oops I Did It Again (Rumoured to be performed by Heather Morris/Brittany)
- Hit Me Baby One More Time (Performed by Lea Michele/Rachel)
- Stronger (Performed by the football guys - I assume Puck and Finn)
- Piece of me (Rumoured to be Quinn solo or girls number)
- Me Against The Music (Performed by Brittany and Britney Spears)
- Unknown Finn and Rachel duet.
- I’m A Slave 4 U is also rumoured.

2x03 - Faith

- The episode is about religion and what it means to each character; “most controversial” episode so far.
- We will see Mercedes go to her church and bring Kurt with her
- One of the Glee kids will openly say in front of the class, "I don't believe in God," which will create ~drama.
- One character will have a life-and-death situation. According to Ausiello, this character is Burt. Due to this event, Burt and Finn will reconcile. This also explains why Kurt goes to church with Mercedes.

Songs to be sung:
- Losing my religion by REM
- Papa can you hear me? by Barbra Streisand (Preformed by Lea/Rachel)
“Faith” by George Michael is rumoured
http://biiibas.tumblr.com

AutorMensagem
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyDom Out 03, 2010 11:34 am

The 7th episode is called "The Substitute". And it is quite likely that the episode count on the appearance of Gwyneth Paltrow in the series. Because she will interprets the Mr Schuester's substitute, when he gets sick.

Criss is a young actor, singer, and songwriter who you may know as “Matt Dallas’ bro on Eastwick.” His character, Blaine, is described as “a cute and charismatic gay student from a rival Glee club named the Dalton Academy Warblers.” This sounds like a long-term, recurring role, but don’t expect Kurt and “Blaine” to get romantic just because they are both gay. Kurt is getting a love interest this season, the show’s creator confirmed, but Ryan Murphy also said Blaine and Kurt would be “too obvious.” He added, “our writers have a way of avoiding the obvious and throwing curveballs.”
Coop.
I came in first place!
I came in first place!
Coop.

Feminino Mensagens : 1800

Gleeks area
Personagem: Rachel.
Cover: "defying gravity", "beth", "don't rain on my parade".
Team: Puckleberry ♥

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyDom Out 03, 2010 12:36 pm

PUCKIEEE <3 solo e lado sensivel? vou babar :')

Puckleberry ♥️
Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 Bvfzs

https://gleeportugal.forumeiros.com
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 11:31 am

Does Sam Evans (Chord Overstreet) join the glee club? -Dan
Sam isn't in New Directions yet, but you will see him in "Grilled Cheesus." He's not having a very good day, though... and we're guessing that what happens to Sam in this episode is going to ultimately lead him to join glee.

Any Finnchel? -Evie
Yep. Finn and Rachel will have a very serious discussion about their future children. Surprisingly, Rachel's plans for baby Finnchels don't scare Finn off at all... and he's rewarded for his maturity.

Will the next episode be better than the Britney one? -Quintus
All due respect to the legendary Britney Spears... yes. "Grilled Cheesus" is one of our all-time favorites. It's particularly great because the music is informed by the plot, instead of the plot being worked around the song choices.

Does Rachel have ANOTHER solo? -Cameron
Lea Michele sounds beautiful singing Barbra Streisand's "Papa Can You Hear Me." Our only nitpick is that it's the third week in a row that she's cried during her solo. It's time for her to sing a happier tune.

Does the non-believer in the episode have a main storyline? -Quinn
Kurt is the resident atheist in the Glee club, and yes, most of the episode revolves around his relationship with his father. In some of the most emotional scenes, we even get to see young Kurt, played by Adam Kolkin. Kolkin and Colfer look so much alike that we're a little creeped out. Nobody is cloning humans yet, right? Speaking of non-believers, Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch) falls into that category, as well - and even as she lobbies to keep New Directions from singing about God, she may find that her older sister inspires a change of heart.

Will we get any insight into Puck/Quinn? -Amanda
We were a little surprised that we didn't see more of Quinn (Dianna Agron) in this episode, since she has been on a religious journey since Season 1. You will, however, get to hear Puck (Mark Salling) absolutely rock out on "Only the Good Die Young." It's even more awesome than his "Sweet Caroline" performance.>

Brenda: I'm so sick of all the bad news for Will and Emma. Could we please get a tiny sliver of good news? No matter how tiny?
Do not blink because you will see some hand-holding you don't want to miss tomorrow night! (Brief but sweet.) Also, I asked this exact question from Ryan Murphy (requesting good "Wemma" news) and he answered: "Gwyneth Paltrow is coming on the show, and even though Emma is with John Stamos' character, when she sees those two it makes him feel jealous. And that sort of launches another big, wrenching love triangle. Gwyneth will come between them, so it's a quadrangle."

Nikki in Seattle: Glee keeps getting better and better. What's next after Britney?
Tuesday night's "Grilled Cheesus" is a total 180 in terms of tone and style, as Glee leaves Britney Spears videos behind and moves on to a deeply thoughtful examination of various shades of spirituality. A family crisis for Chris Colfer's Kurt Hummel is at the center of the action, and if the TV Academy knows what's what they'll be sure to remember him when it comes time for the 2011 Emmy Awards. Also, look for some hilarity from Corey Monteith when he accepts Grilled Cheesus as his lord and savior, plus some beautiful (and overdue) Amber Riley solo work.
puckle
GLEEK
GLEEK
puckle

Feminino Mensagens : 3202

Gleeks area
Personagem: Brittany
Cover: Keep Holding On / Total Eclipse Of The Heart / Start Me Up, Livin' On A Prayer / Get It Right
Team: Brittana, St.Berry

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 12:21 pm

fuck yeah, so excited Very Happy
http://twitter.com/itspucklebitch
sarz.
Cheerleader
Cheerleader
sarz.

Feminino Mensagens : 433

Gleeks area
Personagem: quinn fabray.
Cover: hello / sing / get it right.
Team: thefuckermans.

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 5:56 pm

nao sei se já disseram isto ou postaram em algum lado, mas vou meter aqui na mesma.

No ep 7, supostamente vamos ver alguns gleeks em pequeninos: santana, brittany, puck, mercedes e rachel. Segundo o Ausellio, andam a fazer castins já para eles. Pode ser que até sejam para todos ou maioria, mas o Ausellio só sabe desses.

primeiro spoiler que realmente nao gosto. quer dizer adoro, mas estou MESMO chateada por nao haver a quinn. quero ver a young!quinn desde... sempre e estou mesmo lixada por aparentemente ela nao ir estar presente. tipo mesmoooo chateada, ugh. -.-'
http://recklessinsanity.tumblr.com/
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 5:59 pm

quero ver um miudo com a mohawk ^^
BabsBubblegum
Sex Master
Sex Master
BabsBubblegum

Feminino Mensagens : 992

Gleeks area
Personagem: Rachel Berry ♥
Cover: I Feel Pretty/ Unpretty, Defying Gravity, Smile
Team: Faberry

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 7:40 pm

quero ver uma mini-Rachel!!!
http://babs.blogs.sapo.pt
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 7:43 pm

já vimos, logo no primeiro ep o:
bábs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bábs

Feminino Mensagens : 2594

Gleeks area
Personagem: Mike's Abs
Cover: Bad Romance
Team: Mikara \m/

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 7:48 pm

gostava de ver o mike, sbem que todos os asiaticos são "iguais" xD
BabsBubblegum
Sex Master
Sex Master
BabsBubblegum

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 7:54 pm

bibs escreveu:
já vimos, logo no primeiro ep o:

I know, mas ela aí teria uns 10 anos. quero uma mini-mini-Rachel.
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 7:56 pm

pois, mas devem usar a mesma, não sei o: o do chris tambem parece ter essa idade, mais ou menos.
BabsBubblegum
Sex Master
Sex Master
BabsBubblegum

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Estamos a falar de Glee. Provavelmente eles já nem se lembram que houve uma mini-Rachel e um mini-Finn no 1º episódio.
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 8:01 pm

pois xD espero que sim, a miuda metia bué graça ^^
BabsBubblegum
Sex Master
Sex Master
BabsBubblegum

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 8:18 pm

Entrevista ao Ryan Murphy. Alguns spoilers:

Will Jonathan Groff be back?
Jon Groff is definitely coming back next year. Next calendar year. He's not available until January, but he'll be in the back [nine] episodes of this season.

Will John Stamos become a regular?
We haven't made any decisions about John yet, but we love him! I think he's been incredible so far on the show. And really funny.

Is it true you've narrowed the big Super Bowl episode down to two choices?
No, I still haven't figured out who I want to do. I feel like everyone's already talking about Michael Jackson or Springsteen or Prince, but I want to do something that no one would suspect. Just some random person, I don't know. I have a couple feelers out to several artists, all of whom have said yes—which I never expected, so now I have to choose, and I don't know who I want.

Thanks for the "good news" on Will and Emma, and their quadrangle with Gwyneth Paltrow. Will there be any Coldplay in the Gwyneth episode? I know they originally passed, but then gave you guys music clearance.
No, I'm having her do other stuff. We'd thought about that but I'm going to save them for a big competition episode. I don't know when, maybe not even this year. I love them.

There were rumors going around that Matthew Morrison was going to shave his head for the Britney Spears episode. Was that ever true?
Out of respect to her, to Britney, we decided we're just going to make this about the music and not talk about anything else. I wanted it to be positive. That was never seriously going to happen, it was just an idea—it was discussed as one of many things to do because she's had many pop culture events, but it was quickly discarded. None of us really felt it was appropriate.

How about something juicy on Finn and Rachel?
Nothing really new on the Rachel-Finn front...Although I will tell you there is trouble ahead when Rachel plays spin the bottle!

Spoiler:

bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyTer Out 05, 2010 8:22 pm

já tinha visto, can't wair for groff *-*
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Out 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Citação :
Ryan said in an iterview "Although I will tell you there is trouble ahead when Rachel plays spin the bottle!"
is there trouble ahead for finchel, and who will she kiss, and why is rachel playing and not finn?

Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 S320x240

Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 Tumblr_l9hjgalKdR1qci6lqo1_500
BabsBubblegum
Sex Master
Sex Master
BabsBubblegum

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Out 06, 2010 9:52 pm

OH MY GOD. FABERRY KISS!!! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.

OH MY GOD.
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Out 06, 2010 10:06 pm

se isso acontecer vou andar aos saltos durante uma semana o.o
BabsBubblegum
Sex Master
Sex Master
BabsBubblegum

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Out 06, 2010 10:12 pm

OMG isto precisa mesmo de acontecer. btw, onde viste isso?
Convidad
Convidado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Out 06, 2010 10:13 pm

és tu e eu o:
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Out 06, 2010 10:14 pm

ta em todo o lado nos tumblrs, LJs, etc o.o

Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 Tumblr_l9w1zoat9q1qb9a95o1_500
BabsBubblegum
Sex Master
Sex Master
BabsBubblegum

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Out 06, 2010 10:21 pm

OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD.
Vou morreeeer. Elas sao tipo o meu OTP!!!!

Se depois disto houve um beijo entre o Finn e o Kurt eu morro de felicidade.
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Out 06, 2010 10:37 pm

achele é a minha otp *-*

isso ja era bom demais xD
bábs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bábs

Feminino Mensagens : 2594

Gleeks area
Personagem: Mike's Abs
Cover: Bad Romance
Team: Mikara \m/

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQua Out 06, 2010 11:34 pm

*demasiado chocada para falar*
bibs
GLEEK
GLEEK
bibs

Gleeks area

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 EmptyQui Out 07, 2010 10:42 am

Question: Were you able to find out why Glee is casting miniature versions of Puck, Santana, Rachel, Brittany, and Mercedes? Are they doing a flashback? —Shelly
Ausiello: Nope. It’s a fantasy sequence. Or nightmare sequence if Sue’s the one doing the dreaming.

Question: You must give us some scoop on whether Darren Criss will be playing Kurt’s new love interest on Glee! —Ashley
Ausiello: That’s still TBD. All I know for certain is that they’ll be good friends.

Question: College applications are getting me down. Any news on Darren Criss’ Glee character to remotivate me? Is it too much to hope that he’ll be singing one of his own songs? —Sabrina
Ausiello: Sorry to add to your doldrums, but I do believe it’s too much to hope. But let me get confirmation of that from Criss himself. “Well, it really isn’t up to me,” shrugs the up-and-comer. “But even if it was, and as cool as that would be—personally, for me as an artist—I think it’s important to keep a bit of separation from the actors’ realities and the characters’ realities. For example, as much as I would love to geek out over Matthew Morrison singing “Passeggiata” from Light in the Piazza—or any of the Spring Awakening-turned-Glee kids doing a number from that show—it probably would shake the audience out of the world of McKinley High, or at least the Broadway fans of the show anyway. But hey, what’s best for the show is best for the show, and I trust the creators in their choice of music. If the time was right, and they ever approached me to have one of my songs used in the show, of course, I’d be absolutely thrilled.” Talented, pretty, and eloquent? Bitch.

oh, & Meet the Dalton Academy Warblers! Darren Criss (fourth from the left, standing) is Kurt’s new love interest/mentor/whatever.

Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 Tumblr_l9w9xxazmZ1qa9d23o1_500
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)   Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers) - Página 5 Empty

Informações sobre os próximos episódios (spoilers)
Página 5 de 29Ir à página : Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Seguinte

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
GLEE PORTUGAL || fórum :: A Série :: Season 2-
Ir para: